Rays of Hope Community Grant Guidelines & Application
NOTICE: The grant application will be posted in April 2014 for grants from October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the mission of Rays of Hope, which is to raise funds to improve the breast health of the people in our communities with quality and compassion in partnership with the Baystate Health Breast Network and Rays of Hope. Programs supported by Rays of Hope must advance one or more of the following areas:
● offers community education and outreach;
● provides coordinated, accessible, and medically advanced care at the initial stage of diagnosis, continuing through treatment and recovery;
● supports patients through the continuum of care that acknowledges the needs of the whole person; and
● funds breast cancer research.
The Rays of Hope Community Advisory Board gives priority to grant applications that address breast cancer screening, treatment or survivorship through clinical or basic science investigation. All grant applicants will have the following criteria applied to the evaluation of their proposals:
· The project must meet the Rays of Hope mission and goals.
· The project must show it meets a specific need or clinical concern and include supporting data and research to support the request.
· There should be measurable outcomes for clients and the community.
· The unduplicated population served must be identified, such as:
· Survivor Family Member
· Active/ Non Active Treatment
· Rays of Hope should be clearly identified as a funding source in all promotional materials and programs.
· The project should expand knowledge in the field of breast care.
The grant application will be posted in April 2014 for grants from October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015.