Started by a small group of Baystate Franklin employees who were avid cyclists, today Wheeling for Healing draws cyclists from all over the Pioneer Valley to enjoy the back roads of Franklin County while supporting a great cause.
Since 2008, this event has raised more than $200,000 that supports cancer services at Baystate Franklin Medical Center.
There is something for everyone!
· 10, 25, & 50 mile rides along the bucolic roads of Franklin County appealing to cyclists of all levels
· 5K Walk/Run around the Greenfield Community College Campus and surroinding neighborhood
· Light refreshments provided
· Sag support and "refueling stations" on 25 and 50 mile bike routes
· Post ride-walk-run celebration with great food and family friendly entertainment
· Raffle and more!!!
Join us to raise funds for cancer services and programs at Baystate Franklin Medical Center!
Register online to create your personal fundraising webpage and send emails to friends & family – it’s easy!
TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED, CONTACT:
Baystate Health Foundation
If you are using Google Chrome as your web browser you may experience issues on some parts of this page. Preferred browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.