Started by a small group of Baystate Franklin employees who were avid cyclists, today Wheeling for Healing draws cyclists from all over the Pioneer Valley to enjoy the back roads of Franklin County while supporting a great cause.
Since 2008, this event has raised more than $200,000 that supports cancer services at Baystate Franklin Medical Center.
Due to popular demand, we are including a 5k walk/run this year. There is something for everyone!
· 10, 25, & 50 mile rides along the bucolic roads of Franklin County appealing to cyclists of all levels
· NEW for 2015 is the 5K Walk/Run
· Light breakfast
· Sag support and refueling stations on bike routes
· Bike safety instruction for children hosted by Safe Routes for School
· Post ride celebration with great food and family friendly entertainment
Click “Get Involved” above for more information on
teams, sponsorships, fundraising and volunteering.
Join us to raise funds for cancer services and programs at Baystate Franklin Medical Center!
When you register online you can create your personal fundraising webpage! Send emails to friends & family – it’s easy!
TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED, CONTACT:
Baystate Health Foundation
If you are using Google Chrome as your web browser you may experience issues on some parts of this page. Preferred browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Have you already participated in a
Baystate Health Foundation event?
If so, click on "Rider Login
My Dashboard" & log in with
your previous User ID & password!